Open Water Swimming Highlights
- She is a member of the Bristol Channel Swimming Association.
- She has completed multiple Ironman triathlons.
- She has completed a two-way crossing of Windermere in the UK.
- She has participated in three 33.5 km English Channel relays.
- She has participated in a 35 km North Channel relay.
- She has served as an observer for several 33.5 km crossings of the English Channel
- She wrote a story for Swimming With Shivers, a book co-authored by Claire Bunker-Fellingham and Gary Standen about true stories from, by and about open water swimmers doing cold water swimming, winter swimming, and ice swimming.
Swimming with Shivers
The stories in Swimming with Shivers are from, by and about Carl Atkinson, Deborah Banks, Ram Barkai, Jo Barkwith, Andy Bennett, Katie Blair, Sylvia Bland, Gideon Bright, Claire Bunker-Fellingham, Judith Charman, Sze-Ming Cheung, Chillswim, Tracy Clark, David Coleman, Phil Coombe, Talbott Crowell, Ned Denison, Nick Dorey, Dryrobe, Rory Fitzgerald, Daniel Gilmore, Will Glendinning, Gone Swimming, Rebecca Goodson, Julie Gregory, Shaun Hales, Happy Cold Swimming, Louise Hazelton, Colin Hill, Elaine Howley, International Ice Swimming Association, Roni Jelgavas, Mark Johansen, Jody Jones, Ele Jump, Ger Kennedy, Ivan Lewis, Julie Lloyd, Jules McRobbie, Sally Minty-Gravett MBE, Jaimie Monahan, Steven Munatones, Diane Murphy Weaver, Jim Nyberg, Barry O'Connor, Outdoor Swimmer, Simon Parkin, Lisa Peake, Kevin Proctor, Jane Saycet, Val Smith, Fergal Somerville, Jodi Songhurst, Gary Standen, Lucy Stansfield, Kate Steels-Fryatt, Swimming With Smiles Book, Tidal Wave Fitness, Jonty Warneken, Karen Weir, Haydn Welch, Samantha Whelpton, Emily Whittaker, and Nicola Wood.
- Bristol Channel Swimming Association Is Taking Off
- Bristol Channel Swimming Association
- Swimming With Shivers
- Swimming With Smiles
- Swimming with Smiles
- Special Offer
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- I Got Stung
- International Ice Swimming Association
- Swimming With Shivers And Smiles