Rocio Mora is a 45-year-old open water swimmer from Belen, Heredia, Costa Rica.
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- He finished 4th overall in the 19.3 km Swim Around Charleston in South Carolina at the age of 44 in 4 hours 55 minutes 25 seconds in 2017.
- In 2019, he finished 4th overall in the 45.9 km 20 Bridges Swim around Manhattan Island in New York in 7 hours 10 minutes 6 seconds at the age of 45.
- In April 2021, he completed all four stage swims of the SCAR Swim Challenge in Arizona.
- He finished 4th overall in the 66.9 km 4-day SCAR Swim Challenge in Arizona in 15 hours 11 minutes 39.0 seconds on 1 May 2021.
- On 23 August 2021, he completed a 32.3 km crossing of the Catalina Channel from Santa Catalina Island to the Southern California mainland in 9 hours 16 minutes 42 seconds with Danilo Gonzalez, Catalina Gonzalez, Kurt Niehaus, Carolina Mora, and observers Roxanne Hipolito and Cammie Goodell.
- Cargo Clogs Catalina Creating Chaos - But Catalina Channel Crossings Continue
- Michael Rice, Ned Denison Discuss The SCAR Swim Challenge On WOWSA Live
- Michael Rice Sets The Standard In S.C.A.R.
- Swim Around Charleston
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Marathon Swimming
- Charleston, A Gift To The Marathon Swimming Community
- New York Open Water