Richard Jones is an Australian open water swimmer.
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- On 7 January 2021, he completed Tasmania's 34 km Derwent River Big Swim in 10 hours 8 minutes to become the 8th person to complete the swim, one of The Toughest 13 marathon swims.
- On 20 March 2021, he completed the 25 km Port to Pub Ultramarathon swim to achieve the Triple Crown of Australia.
- Australian Marathon Swimming Hall of Famers Achieve Australian Triple Crown
- Luke Richards Completes The Australian Triple Crown
- Ross Youngman Completes The Australian Triple Crown
- Quintet Of Australian Triple Crowners Led By The Sea Bull
- All-time Historical Big Swims Down Derwent River
- 3 For 3: Richard Jones Completes the Australian Triple Crown
- 3 For 3: Emma Radford Completes the Australian Triple Crown
- 3 For 3: Brenda Norman Completes the Australian Triple Crown
- Brenda Norman, Emma Radford Are 1-2 Down The Derwent River