Rhode Island, officially the State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations, is a state in the New England region of the United States. It is the smallest U.S. state by area and the seventh least populous, but it is also the second most densely populated. The state takes its short name from Rhode Island; however, most of the state is located on the mainland. The state has land borders with Connecticut to the west, Massachusetts to the north and east, and the Atlantic Ocean to the south via Rhode Island Sound and Block Island Sound. It also shares a small maritime border with New York.Providence is the state capital and most populous city in Rhode Island.
Open Water Swimming
- Neil Klein Swims The Entire Rhode Island Coast
- Régent Lacoursière Talks About Life On WOWSA Live, Part 2
- When Marathon Swimmers Swim With Great White Sharks
- Johannes Schans Talks About His Career On WOWSA Live
- The Summer Of 1968 And The Incredible Race To Block Island
- The Persistence Of Ralph Willard