Queensland (abbreviated as QLD) is the second-largest and third-most populous state in Australia. Situated in the north-east of the country, it is bordered by the Northern Territory, South Australia and New South Wales to the west, south-west and south respectively. To the east, Queensland is bordered by the Coral Sea and Pacific Ocean. Queensland has a population of 4,560,059, concentrated along the coast and particularly in the state's South East. The state is the world's sixth largest sub-national entity, with an area of 1,852,642 km2. The capital and largest city in the state is Brisbane, Australia's third largest city. Referred to as the 'Sunshine State', Queensland is home to 10 of Australia's 30 largest cities and is the nation's third largest economy.
- Australian Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame Honors Suzy Toner
- Remembering Penny Palfrey’s Bridging The Cayman Islands On WOWSA Live
- Australian Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame Honors Jennifer Anderson
- Mel Cunningham Talks About Her Long Career On WOWSA Live
- 100 New Year's Resolutions For Open Water Swimmers
- Blue Journey Australia With The Unified Team