noun - Floral cap is a type of swim cap used by swimmers and triathlete. Floral caps are made of soft rubber with imitation flowers molded into the swim cap that provides a snug fit around the head and ears and prevents water from wetting the head. They are available with and without chin straps.
- Floral swim caps by Headcovers Unlimited
- Double Capping, Two Times On The Head
- English Channel Swimwear
- To Bubble Or Not To Bubble - That Is The Question
- Standardization vs. Localization In Open Water Swimming
- Jammin' Fast In The Open Water
- Swimming Fast Under FINA Rules
- What Is Acceptable In The Open Water Swimming World?
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming