Patrick Brundage is a 53-year-old pool and open water swimmer from Scottsdale, Arizona.
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- He competed in the inaugural S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge, a four-day stage swim.
- He won the 12th annual Polson Bay's Water Daze in Flathead Lake, Montana along with his daughter Maia Brundage in 2014.
- He finished 9th overall in the Overall Double Slam at the 2020 Open Water Virtual Grand Slam.
- Mark Johnston On The 2021 Open Water Virtual Grand Slam
- Krista Belanger, Eric Nilsson Win 2020 Skins Open Water Virtual Grand Slam
- Hampus Carlsson Wins 2020 Wetsuits Open Water Virtual Grand Slam
- Open Water Virtual Grand Slam
- Open Water Swimming
- Great Guy - Patrick Brundage
- U.S. Masters Swimming bio
- Scarred For Life On A Starry, Starry Night In Arizona
- Polson Bay’s Water Daze