Rancho Palos Verdes is a city in Los Angeles County, California atop the Palos Verdes Hills and bluffs of the Palos Verdes Peninsula. A suburb of Los Angeles, it is known for expensive homes amidst large tracts of open space with expansive views of the Pacific Ocean.
The Palos Verdes Peninsula is a landform and a geographic sub-region of the Los Angeles metropolitan area within southwestern Los Angeles County.
Open Water Swimming
- The Redondo Beach Coastal Challenge is a ocean coastal swim that have courses that stretch between Redondo Beach and the Palos Verdes Peninsula in Southern California.
- The Round Palos Verdes Peninsula is a 24.03 km peninsula swim between Cabrillo Beach and Avenue I in Redondo Beach.
Redondo Beach Coastal Challenge
- Robin Hipolito Pays It Forward Across The Catalina Channel
- Don Van Cleve, The Picasso Of The Pacific
- The Muenzer Family - Mega Logistics At Play Across The Catalina Channel
- Marathon Muenzer Goes Mega
- Ryland Sutton and His Trusty Work Vessel
- Stève Stievenart Achieves The Double Triple Crown
- The Three Dimensional Aspect of Ocean Swimming
- Steve Sutton and Steven Munatones Pioneer Palos Verdes Peninsula Swim
- CCSF Has So Much to Give, Offer and Share
- No Lottery. No Sponsors. No Bull. No Way.
- Marathon Swimmers Can Show Off The Beauty Of Southern California At The 2028 Los Angeles Olympics
- Ryan Bullock To Defend Title At Naples Island Swim In Long Beach
- Travesía Interminable By Antonio Argüelles
- 2019 WOWSA Ocean Fest
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Olympic 10K Marathon Swim
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- I Got Stung
- Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming
- Redondo Beach website
- The Legacy Of Dwight Crum
- Dwight Crum Pier-To-Pier Swim
- Summer Surfing In The Swim
- Dude, Look At That Wave…And Shark
- You Are Not Alone Walking From Los Angeles To San Diego
- Lexie Kelly, Ryan Bullock Go 2 For 2 In Southern California
- Dave Loeffler's Unprecedented Swim For Ocean Therapy
- Tokyo, Check. Paris, Check. What About Los Angeles?
- Boring versus Bold for 2028 Los Angeles Olympics
- Swimming In South Bay + Santa Monica