Päivi Pälvimäki is a Finnish open water swimmer and administrator. She is a writer, theater director, songwriter-lyricist, scriptwriter and lecturer and has M.A. in Theatre and Film Studies who runs Swimming Holidays in Finland, a swimming holiday tour operator in Finland, together with Tuomas Kaario.
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- She serves as the Winter Swimming coordinator of The Outdoor Association of Finland - Suomen Latu.
- The former competitive swimmer and a masters swimmer led the Gulf of Finland Swim project.
- She runs Swimming Holidays in Finland that offers open water swimming, winter swimming, and wild swimming holidays, camps, events, swim guiding and stand up paddle boarding lessons and treks. It also imports and sells open water swimming equipment (Swim Secure) and changing robes as well as produces content to Finnish open water and winter swimming websites and social media.
In Lake Lohja, Finland
- Swimming Holidays in Finland
- Freestyling In Finland
- Päivi Pälvimäki, Dryland And Open Water Creativity
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Swimming Speciality Products Showcased At Big Chill Swim
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Wall Starts In The Cold
- Fantastic Fun Freestyling In Finland
- First In Finland: Winter Swimming European Championships
- 2021 Winter Swimming European Championships