Kawasaki Noriko (河崎典子（かわさき のりこ) is a Japanese open water swimmer who completed a crossing of the Tsugaru Channel in Japan on 16 July 2014 in 9 hours 19 minutes together with Okuda Yumiko (奥田由美子（おくだ ゆみこ), Shima Akira (島晃（しま あきら), Shima Etsuko (島悦子（しま えつこ), Morita Shinya (森田伸也（もりた しんや), and Yamamoto Takeshi (山本毅（やまもと たけし).
Sado Channel Relay
- She was a member of the Ocean Navi relay team that took 16 hours 18 minutes to swim across the 43 km Sado Channel course. The Ocean Navi team included Masayuki Moriya, Motoko Honma, Hidehiko Kato, Kaori Fukusima, Noriko Kawasaki, Ayako Kawasaki, Yoshimitsu Kitazawa, Noriko Kimura, Jun Kuwabara, Kumiko Koizumi, Maki Sakamoto, Akira Shima, Etsuko Shima, Akiko Niide, Isami Mitsuhashi, Kyoko Morikawa, and Eriko Yoshino.
- On 13 June 2018, Kumiko Koizumi, Masamichi Taniuchi, Tamotsu Yoshida, Noriko Kawasaki, Minori Tanaka, Takaomi Modegi, Yukie Makino, Terumi Nakayama and Satoko Murata completed a 43 km crossing of Sado Channel from Sado Island to Niigata Prefecture on the Japanese mainland in 13 hours 7 minutes 4 seconds.
Sado Island to Honshu
Ocean Navi team of Kumiko Koizumi, Masamichi Taniuchi, Tamotsu Yoshida, Noriko Kawasaki, Minori Tanaka, Takaomi Modegi, Yukie Makino, Terumi Nakayama and Satoko Murata completed a relay crossing of the Sado Channel from Sado Island to the Japanese mainland of Honshu in 13 hours 7 minutes 4 seconds on 13 June 2018.
- Relay In Its Prime, 17 Doing 43
- Ocean Navi Team Completed Sado Channel Relay
- Sado Channel Crossing
- Ocean Navi
- Tsugaru Channel Swimming Association
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Swell Swimming Across Sado
- Swimming From Sado To Shore