(Redirected from Ni'ihau)
Ni'ihau is a privately owned island in the Hawaiian islands, known as the Forbidden Island.
- Ni'ihau is the traditional finishing point of channel swims between the 27.3 km crossing of the Kaulakahi Channel between Kauai and Ni'ihau.
- On 8 August 2020, Stefan Reinke, Bill Goding, Lectie Altman, Marcus Guttmann, and Ryan Leong Guttmann finished a 27.3 km crossing from Barking Sands Beach on Kauai to Ni'ihau in 11 hours 38 minutes while Dr. Steve Minaglia also completed a crossing on the same day in 12 hours 38 minutes.
- Kings And Queens Of The Hawaiian Island Channels
- Swim Alternatives To Cross Kealaikahiki Channel and Alalakeiki Channel In Hawaii
- Steve Minaglia Does His 19th Channel Crossing With Friends
- Ala Moana Beach Swim Club Crosses Kaulakahi Channel With Calvin
- Linda Kaiser Swims The Eight Seas...Quietly, Courageously
- Adam Walker Talks About The Guiding Light Of Linda Kaiser