noun - A neoprene swim cap is a swimming cap used by triathletes and open water swimmers in cold water. The cap is made of neoprene that usually covers the ears and hooks under the chin and is designed for maximum warmth and protection during cold open water swims.
The swimmers put on their neoprene caps in order to avoid the ice cream headaches.
- 1875 To The Present, How Has The Sport Evolved?
- Gustav Kvikant Completes 38-day Stage Swim Across The Baltic Sea
- What Are The Ice Swimming Rules In The Winter Olympics?
- Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Faces of the Open Water
- How To Spot An Open Water Swimmer In An Airport
- Inconsistent Rules In Marathon Swimming
- Jammin' Fast In The Open Water
- Rules And Regulations Across The Seven Seas
- Should Ice Swimming Be In The Olympics? Yes!
- If Ice Swimming Were In The Olympics, What Are The Rules?
- What Is Acceptable In The Open Water Swimming World?
- The Future Is Swimming