Melody Maxson is an American escort crew member for Sarah Thomas' 81.8-mile solo swim across Lake Powell along the Arizona-Utah border in October 2016. She is a member of CROWS (Colorado Represents Open Water Swimming), a group of open water swimmers in the American state of Colorado.
Sarah Thomas' Lake Powell Swim
Courtesy of Jamie Patrick of Adventure Swimmer Productions in association with Sea Nymph Films showcases Sarah Thomas' unprecedented 81.8-mile (131.6 km) crossing of Lake Powell along the Arizona-Utah border in the western USA on 4-6 October 2016 in 56 hours 5 minutes. Still photos by Ken Classen.
- Adventure Swimmers Productions Showcases Sarah Thomas
- Thomas Tribe Takes On Tough Trial
- Sarah Starts Swimming...131.6 km...
- Catalina Channel Swimming Federation
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- World Marathon Swimming Association
- After 24 Hours, Sarah Thomas Over Halfway In Lake Powell
- Sarah Thomas Is Beyond Incredible
- Sarah Thomas' Lake Powell Marathon Is 2016 World Open Water Swimming Performance Of The Year
- Sarah Sweeps Solo Swims
- Sarah Thomas Honored By The Hall Of Fame