Sado Island Relays
- Team Ocean Navi including Hiroko Kasahara, Noriko Kimura, Kumiko Koizumi, Maki Sakamoto, Daisuke Tanaka, Mayumi Doi, Rei Yamazaki, Motoko Honma, and Masayuki Moriya completed a 13 hour 40 minute 40 km crossing of the Sado Channel on 7 June 2016.
- Team Ocean Navi including wetsuited swimmers Taku Wakabayashi, Eri Obiya, Saki Watanabe, Hiroto Kagami, Takeomi Modagi, Masamichi Taniuchi, Kumiko Koizumi, Aya Kurano, Yasuko Takeda, Mayumi Doi, Tanomi Muraki and Nishina Yuichi completed a 12 hour 24 minute 40 km crossing of the Sado Channel from Sado Island to the Honshu mainland on 12 June 2019 observed by Masayuki Moriya with the support of Honma Motoko.
- Swimming Straight From Sado
- Ocean Navi
- Swimming From Sado
- Relay In Its Prime, 17 Doing 43
- Ocean Navi Team Completed Sado Channel Relay
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Olympic 10K Marathon Swim
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- I Got Stung
- World Marathon Swimming Association