Matt Paz is a former collegiate baseball player and an experienced triathlete and endurance athlete from Long Beach, California who is attempting to join the Sub-32 Marathon Club (or the Sub-3 x 2 Marathon Club)
Sub-3 x 2 Marathon Club
Sub-32 Marathon Club is a select group of people who have swum a full 10 km marathon swim without a wetsuit, fins or paddles under 3 hours and who have also run a full 42 km marathon run under 3 hours.
The 10 km marathon swim can be done in fresh or salt water, but must be correctly measured by GPS and not done downstream in a flowing river. The swim can be done solo or as part of a race. The marathon run can be done in any marathon running event or a solo run documented with GPS.
- Open Water Swimming.com
- Sub-3 Marathon Club ... On Land And In The Water
- Run A Sub-3 Marathon + Swim A Sub-3 Marathon
- When You Least Expect It, Expect It
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- 4 To Attempt To Join Sub-3 Marathon Club
- Napa Valley Post Race Report
- Tri Going From Goggle Malfunction To A Great Experience
- Sub 3 Remains Elusive, Both On Land And In The Water