Mark Pollard (born 26 February 1973) is a British open water swimmer.
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- He participated in a successful 33.5 km English Channel relay crossing from England to France in 12 hours 37 minutes in 2010.
- He completed in a successful 14.4 km Strait of Gibraltar relay crossing from Spain to Morocco in 4 hours 22 minutes in May 2016.
- He completed a successful 16 km crossing of the Strait of Bonifacio from Corsica to Sardinia, Italy in 4 hours 55 minutes in 2018.
- He completed a successful 4 km crossing of the Bosphorus in 1 hour 5 minutes in 2017, and in 1 hour 11 minutes in 2019.
- He is planning a transatlantic crossing with 6 ocean swimmers (including Mickey Helps, Michelle Macy, David Kimber, and Mike Baumann to replicate the Talisker Whisky Atlantic Challenge rowing course as a swimming stage relay in 2021.
- He completed the 2017 Ironman Wales.
Strait of Gibraltar Video