MSF Rules of Marathon Swimming
The MSF Rules of Marathon Swimming are a globally-endorsed set of standards and guidelines for undertaking solo, unassisted open-water marathon swims in any body of water. MSF Rules were developed by marathon swimmers Evan Morrison, Andrew Malinak, Donal Buckley, and Elaine Howley, on behalf of the Marathon Swimmers Federation.
For the most updated version of MSF Rules, please refer to the source document at Marathonswimmers.org.
- Evan Morrison Honored by the International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame
- Rules of Marathon Swimming: Endorsements
- Marathon Swimmers Federation
- Marathon Swimmers Forum
- MSF Rules Of Marathon Swimming Announced
- Marathon Swimmers Federation Publishes "Rules of Marathon Swimming" to Standardize Feats
- Open Water Community Gets Official Rules to Govern Marathon Swims
- Unique Awards In The Open Water Swimming World, Part 6