Lura Wilhelm is a 40-year-old American open water swimmer and swimming artist from Redding, California.
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- She competed in the Flathead Lake Swim Series in Montana.
- On 26-29 April 2022, she won the SCAR Swim Buckle as the overall fastest female finisher at the 27-30 April 2022 SCAR Swim, a 4-day stage swim in Arizona, finishing 2nd overall in 17 hours 54 minutes 6.2 seconds at the age of 40.
- Lura Wilhelm's Swimming Artwork
- Stephen Key Forges An Iron Mask Swimmer
- Taking KAATSU To The Extreme - WOWSA
- Taking KAATSU To The Extreme - KAATSU blog
- SCAR Swim: A Logistical Nightmare Is A Dream Come True
- SCAR Swim: Day 4 Across Roosevelt Lake
- SCAR Swim: Day 3 on Apache Lake
- SCAR Swim – T Minus 1
- SCAR Swim – T Minus 2
- Shannon Keegan Talks With SCAR Swimmers
- 2022 SCAR Swim Psych Sheets Posted
- Steve Sutton's Pool at Zuma Beach
- Michael Rice to Defend His SCAR Title Against Some Fast, Fast People in Arizona
- The History of Swimming 4 Long Days In SCAR
- Michael Rice, Ned Denison Discuss The SCAR Swim Challenge On WOWSA Live
- Lake Monster Gives Water Temps Across USA
- Jamie Tout DEFCON Training
- S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge
- LuLu Leaf Co.
- Open Water Swimming