Lough Erne or Loch Erne is the name of two connected lakes in County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland. It is the second-biggest lake system in Northern Ireland and Ulster, and the fourth biggest in Ireland.
Open Water Swimming
Lough Erne is the location of the 17 km and 25 km Lough Erne National Championships organized by Swim Ireland and the Irish Long Distance Swimming Association.
- Brutal ... Butterfly In The Open Water
- Martin Cullen, Father Of Cork Marathon Swimming
- Lisa Cummins, Irish Luminary In The Open Water
- Eilís Burns, Irish Luminary In The Open Water
- Deirdre Ward, Irish Luminary In The Open Water
- Kieran Fitzgerald, Godfather Of Irish Channel Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Irish Long Distance Swimming Association Official Website
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming