Open Water Swimming
- She won the 24.46 km Stage 3 of the 2019 8 Bridges Hudson River Swim in New York on 10 June 2019 in 4 hours 15 seconds 2 minutes.
- She completed an 18.3-mile tandem swim with Abigail Fairman of Stage 1 of 8 Bridges from the Rip Van Winkle Bridge to the Kingston Rhinecliff Bridge on 26 June 2020 in 5 hours 37 minutes 16 minutes at the age of 43.
- On 20 August 2020, she completed the 45.9 km 20 Bridges Swim in 7 hours 23 minutes around Manhattan Island.
- She served as an observer for the 40 Bridges double circumnavigation swim around Manhattan Island on 18-19 September 2020.
- On 26-29 April 2022, she competed in the SCAR Swim, a 4-day stage swim in Arizona, finishing 5th overall in 18 hours 50 minutes 59.4 seconds.
- She will attempt the 40 km In Search of Memphre across Lake Memphremagog on 5 September 2022.
- Stephen Key Forges An Iron Mask Swimmer
- Taking KAATSU To The Extreme - WOWSA
- Taking KAATSU To The Extreme - KAATSU blog
- SCAR Swim: A Logistical Nightmare Is A Dream Come True
- SCAR Swim: Day 4 Across Roosevelt Lake
- SCAR Swim: Day 3 on Apache Lake
- SCAR Swim – T Minus 1
- SCAR Swim – T Minus 2
- Shannon Keegan Talks With SCAR Swimmers
- 2022 SCAR Swim Psych Sheets Posted
- Steve Sutton's Pool at Zuma Beach
- Michael Rice to Defend His SCAR Title Against Some Fast, Fast People in Arizona
- The History of Swimming 4 Long Days In SCAR
- Michael Rice, Ned Denison Discuss The SCAR Swim Challenge On WOWSA Live
- Lake Monster Gives Water Temps Across USA
- Jamie Tout DEFCON Training
- S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge
- Open Water Swimming
- Jim, Joe, John Put On Quite A Show Around Manhattan Island
- If Something Is Worth Doing, It Is Worth Overdoing
- 8 Bridges Hudson River Swim
- Marathon Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Leslie Hamilton, Heather Fairbanks Go 1-2 In 8 Bridges Hudson River Swim