Kris Berglund is an American open water swimmer.
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- He participated in the Swim Camp Catalina III held on Santa Catalina Island in Southern California.
- He was a member of the ATI Team 1, a 6-person team that completed a 74.7 km circumnavigation swim relay around Santa Catalina Island in the Pacific Ocean off of Southern California on 16 September 2018 in 31 hours 53 minutes 35 seconds together with Gary Workman, Forrest Nelson, Tom Hecker, Lynn Kubasek, and Sabrina Young.
- On 26-29 April 2022, he will compete in the SCAR Swim, a 4-day stage swim in Arizona.
Swim Camp Catalina
Swim Camp Catalina is a 3-day swimming holiday camp co-founded and co-hosted by Jamie Patrick, Scott Zornig and Lynn Kubasek held on 10-13 November 2016 in Two Harbors, Santa Catalina Island. The camp included a special guest appearance of Lynne Cox who presented an autographed signed copy of her book, Swimming in the Sink, to each of the participants who included Leslie Absher, Asha Allen, Barbara Alvstad, Lauren Anderson, Susanne Baab-Simpson, Paul Bales, Kris Berglund, John Blair, Caroline Block, Howard Burns, Jane Cairn, John Chung, Marcus Dobrowolski, Anna Edmondson, Todd Eisenecher, Yasmin 'Mina' Elnaccash, John Gale, Owen Garmire, Ivanka Gavanski, Jorge Gonzalez, Cathy Harrington, Josh Havelka, Stephanie Havelka, Carol Hayden, Peter Hayden, Marc Horwitz, Kate Howell, Al Jaurique, Betty Jean Jaurique, Susan Knight, Lynn Kubasek, Kellie Latimer, Ozlen Luznar, Tanya MacLean, Janet Manning, Becky Margulies, Jane Mason, Frank Mattingly, Meggan Mindiola, John McQueen, Tiffanny McQueen, Laura Moriarty, Karyn Noel, Jamie Patrick, Rachelle Petrucci, Michelle Poole, Kelley Prebil, Kirsten Read, Robin Rose, Theo Schmeeckle, Anne Schonauer, Tia Shimada, Steve Sponagle, Paul Springer, Michelle Squyer, Saffron Stellea, Tamie Stewart, Gay Lynn Tangdit, Jax Tatro, Amy Tingley, Wendy Toohey, Audry Viers, Skip Wise, Martha Wood, Scott Zornig, and Cherie Edborg.
Swim Camp Catalina III Video
- Lake Monster Gives Water Temps Across USA
- Michael Rice to Defend His SCAR Title Against Some Fast, Fast People in Arizona
- S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge
- Open Water Swimming
- Lynn Kubasek, The Mother Of All Volunteers
- Swim Camp Catalina
- 46 + 8 + 2 + 1 = Catalina Cruising
- Cruising And Camaraderie In Catalina
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Lynne Cox Shares Her Passion At Swim Camp Catalina III
- Lynn Kubasek Is Always At Our Side