Kate English is a 30-year-old American open water swimmer from Seattle, Washington.
- She won the female division of the Chase Challenge at the Monterey Beach SportsFest on 4 October 2014.
- On 12 September 2018, she finished 3rd in the 40.2 km In Search of Memphre across Lake Memphremagog from Newport, Vermont, USA to Magog, Quebec, Canada in 13 hours 56 minutes at the age of 30.
- She has been a competitive swimmer and collegiate swimmer since she was 8 years old through college at UC Santa Cruz.
- She competed in the 2017 Memphremagog Winter Swim Festival.
- She completed the 25 km Border Buster in 2017 in 7 hours 21 minutes.