José Díaz is the founder of Nadando Libre and is nominated for the 2013 World Open Water Swimming Man of the Year and for the 2014 World Open Water Swimming Offering of the Year. His passion for swimming sports life, the world of education and efficient methodology in pool and open water -- this all led José Díaz to experience a personal tour of different sports and special ways.
Díaz collaborates with Alessi Pérez and Héctor Ramírez Ballesteros at Nadandolibre based in Madrid, Spain. He has an open water swimming radio program on Radio Marca in Spain together with Alessi Pérez.
- 1 @Marcador Swhom
- 2 1º Progama de Radio con Nadando Libre @MarcadorShow
- 3 Nadandolibre
- 4 Interviewees and contributions of Nadando Libre by Jose Diaz
- 5 Nadandolibre
- 6 Videos
- 7 2014 World Open Water Swimming Offering of the Year Nomination
- 8 External links
@Marcador Swhom is a radio program in Spain that is about passionate people in sports and swimming that showcases José Díaz and Alessi Pérez of Nadandolibre. The program is broadcast on Radio Marca in Spain.
1º Progama de Radio con Nadando Libre @MarcadorShow
Among its many facets of the world of water, we can identify Jose Diaz, as passionate practitioner pisicna swimming , open water swimmer, teacher trainer , coach swimmers , editor blogger international popularity , different stories fantastic writer inspired open water swimming , technical manual writer , and producer of music related discipline. The whole world is behind the name that represents him and his team, Swim Free or Nadandolibre, a name that stands for all fans, a native and fantastic work devoted to the nature of swimming.
Diaz writes about many of the best adventurous swimmers and open water swimming. José exceptional aquatic adventures is a joy to receive and read. He was also author of the book.Las Máscaras Sagradas En La Isla De Wakahay. A story inspired by the great open water swimmers created to protect aquatic ecosystems and lead us e Ocean sports, love and peace.
His work led to a nomination for the 2013 World Open Water Swimming Man of the Year.
Interviewees and contributions of Nadando Libre by Jose Diaz
From Spain to America, Diaz's online prose spans the globe.
The open water swimming world comes alive when Jose colorfully describe its heroes and heroines on his bilingual Nadandolibre.
For nadando libre - or swimming free - is what Jose is passionate about. His love and appreciation of movement in the water - for fitness and competition, for Olympians and young children - are incredibly deep. Jose writes well and writes often. He delves into the soul of the open water swimmer and helps us understand their psyche and their motivations.
His questions penetrate the cloak of invincibility. He draws out their opinions, worries and outlook that is both entertaining and refreshing to learn.
It is clear that Jose has a profound understanding of the physical demands and mental toll of marathon swimming on one's mind and body. And Jose most definitely demonstrates a comprehensive vision of the future of the sport.
Articles and great adventures of Steven Muñatones open water. (English)
Stories, documents and poems of the world's best swimmers for Jose Diaz · Nadandolibre ·
Poetry, story writing ... intangible feat that we can only describe with words ... appearing in a story unknown to the world and turning it into a tangible experience for all, written by the hands that swam and lived a great experience to win or fail in the great world of water and we now have the voice that has not to express.
Diaz also created the first open water swimming hip hop song that is quite popular in the European open water swimming circles.
His bilingual blog was enhanced to a website format, launched in December 2011.
His training methodologies are innovative and effective.
2014 World Open Water Swimming Offering of the Year Nomination
The nomination for the Nadandolibre Radio Show - Marcador Show by José Díaz and Alessi Pérez reads, "José Díaz and Alessi Pérez of Nadandolibre have been promoting, educating, crewing for, and doing open water swimming in their native Spain for some time now. They are in a fast-flowing groove and have successfully established their own unique niche by creatively sharing their passion and knowledge about open water swimming through books, music, blogs, and clinics. Their enjoyable new radio program on Radio Marca is the next step in their evolution to reach an even greater audience in Spain. They explain, entertain and excite those who venture beyond the shore and those who are thinking about it. Lively, fun and energetic, the Nadandolibre duo together with Pablo Juanarena and Yanela Clavo bring a pure, passionate joy of open water swimming to the Spanish airways. For their new weekly radio platform, for their educational offerings and motivational means that inspire both new and experienced swimmers, for their genuine caring spirit, the Nadandolibre Radio Show - Marcador Show by José Díaz and Alessi Pérez is a worthy nominee for the 2014 World Open Water Swimming Offering of the Year."
2014 World Open Water Swimming Offering of the Year Nominees
- 24 Hour Swim in San Francisco by Suzie Dods (U.S.A.)
- BlueJourney-Amerika Samoa -Stronger Together: The Waterman's Way by Bruckner Chase (U.S.A./Amerika Samoa)
- Step Out Of The Ordinary Blue Letter Campaign by Pádraig Mallon (Ireland)
- Catalina Channel Swimming Federation (U.S.A.)
- Dancing In The Water by Wayne Ewing and Matthew Moseley (U.S.A.)
- L.O.S.T. Swimming (Lake Ontario Swim Team) by Rob Kent (Canada)
- Morrison Report by Evan Morrison for Marathon Swimmers Federation (international)
- Nadandolibre Radio Show - Marcador Show by José Díaz and Alessi Pérez (Spain)
- Ola Vista Photography by Mike Lewis (U.S.A.)
- Rei e Rainha do Mar (King and Queen of the Sea) by Pedro Rego Monteiro (Brazil)
- S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge by Kent Nicholas (U.S.A.)
- The Greatest Englishman by Marathon Films (Great Britain)
- The Torture Swim by 60 Minutes Sports (U.S.A./Ireland)
- The Vertical Swim Trainer by Genadijus Sokolovas (U.S.A./Lithuania)
- Uaimh an tSolais & Uaimh na nÉan by Sam Krohn with Donal Buckley (Australia/Ireland)
- Nadandolibre Official Website
- Facebook Jose Diaz (Nadandolibre)
- Las Máscaras Sagradas En La Isla De Wakahay
- Matías Ola, Uniting The World Through The Open Water
- Nadandolibre Achieves Elegance, Efficiency In The Water
- Publicizing Heroes And Heroines Of Open Water Swimming
- Strait Mariposa, Forging A New Way To Africa
- Flying Across The Strait Of Gibraltar In 7 Hours 5 Minutes
- Héctor Ramírez Ballesteros Flys Across Strait Of Gibraltar
- Jose Diaz Achieves Success With Nadandolibre
- 2013 World Open Water Swimming Performance Of The Year Nominees
- 2013 World Open Water Swimming Man Of The Year Nominees
- What Are Swimmers Known As?
- Jose Diaz Talking Open Water On Air
- Rocking And Rolling With José Díaz And Alessi Pérez
- El nadador afortunado…
- Sergio Salomone In Harmony With Orcas
- 2014 World Open Water Swimming Offering of the Year Nominees
- 2014 World Open Water Swimming Woman Of The Year Nominees
- 2014 World Open Water Swimming Performance of the Year Nominees
- 2014 WOWSA Awards Nominees
- 2014 World Open Water Swimming Man of the Year Nominees
- José Díaz And Alessi Pérez Keep Talking
- Selina Moreno Pasagali Join José Díaz, Alessi Pérez On Air