Open Water Swimming Highlights
- He competed in the 2014 Junior Pan Pacific Swimming Championships in Maui, Hawaii.
- He competed in the 2018 USA Swimming National Open Water Swimming Championships 10 km race in Tempe Town Lake, Arizona on 4 May 2018.
- He finished third in the 10 km race at the 2018 UANA Open Water Swimming Championships on Grand Cayman on 18 June 2018.
- On 27 April 2019, he won the 2019 Canadian Open Water Swimming Trials held on Governors Beach on Grand Cayman in the Cayman Islands in 1:50:02.1 to qualify for the 2019 FINA World Swimming Championships in South Korea.
- He finished 2nd in the 2020 Australian 5 km Time Trial Open Water Championship at Brighton Beach on 26 January 2020.
- He finished 5th in the 2020 Australian Open Water Championship 10 km at Brighton Beach on 24 January 2020.