Jessica Wood is a 33-year-old American open water swimmer from Huntsville, Alabama.
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- On 18 September 2014, she completed an 8 km Swim Hobbs Island circumnavigation swim at the age of 29.
- On 20 September 2015, she completed an 8 km Swim Hobbs Island circumnavigation swim at the age of 30.
- On 10 October 2015, she completed the 16.1 km Swim the Suck in Tennessee.
- On 13 October 2018, she completed the 16.1 km Swim the Suck in Tennessee.
- She completed the Deer Creek Open Water Marathon Swim.
- On 26-29 April 2022, she competed in the SCAR Swim, a 4-day stage swim in Arizona.
Swim The Suck Video
- Stephen Key Forges An Iron Mask Swimmer
- Taking KAATSU To The Extreme - WOWSA
- Taking KAATSU To The Extreme - KAATSU blog
- SCAR Swim: A Logistical Nightmare Is A Dream Come True
- SCAR Swim: Day 4 Across Roosevelt Lake
- SCAR Swim: Day 3 on Apache Lake
- SCAR Swim – T Minus 1
- SCAR Swim – T Minus 2
- Shannon Keegan Talks With SCAR Swimmers
- 2022 SCAR Swim Psych Sheets Posted
- Steve Sutton's Pool at Zuma Beach
- Michael Rice to Defend His SCAR Title Against Some Fast, Fast People in Arizona
- The History of Swimming 4 Long Days In SCAR
- Michael Rice, Ned Denison Discuss The SCAR Swim Challenge On WOWSA Live
- Lake Monster Gives Water Temps Across USA
- Jamie Tout DEFCON Training
- S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge
- Open Water Swimming
- Swim The Suck
- Touting The Triple Crown Of The Tennessee
- Bridges to Bluffs 10K
- Swim Hobbs Island
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- K-COWS-Knoxville Open Water Swimmers