Jessica Evans is an Australian open water swimmer from Brisbane, Queensland.
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- She was named the 2019 Samoa Events Female Swimmer of the Year.
- She set a new record from the 21.2 km Maeva Beach, Punaauia on Tahiti to Vaiare on Mo'orea in 5 hours 45 minutes 0 seconds in 5 October 2019.
- She won the 23 km circumnavigation swim around Bora Bora in 6 hours 59 minutes on 12 October 2019.
- She won 1.8 km Swim 1 of the Tahiti Swims 2019 from Maeva Beach to Manava Suite Resort in 24:25.
- She plans a 4-day stage swim around Moreton Island in Queensland, Australia in March 2020 that she calls the Black Dog Lap to benefit the Black Dog Institute.