Jenny Zwijnen, a British mother of 8-year-old twins and a graphic designer, is an open water swimmer from Crewe, Great Britain.
Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- She won the 30th edition Sri Chinmoy Marathon Swim (International Self-Transcendence Marathon-Schwimmen) in Switzerland's Lake Zürich on 6 August 2017 in 7 hours 24 minutes.
- On 4-5 July 2011, she was part of a Seagals and Buoys relay team that crossed the English Channel in 14 hours 32 minutes 1 second.
- On 4 September 2012, she completed a crossing of the English Channel on a charity swim in 14 hours 53 minutes as she raised money for The Rifles’ Care for Casualties Appeal – a cause very close to her heart.
Care for Casualties
The Rifles’ Care for Casualties Appeal is an appeal that gives the severely wounded, their families and families of the fallen of the Rifles the support, the inspiration and the means to rebuild their lives and make the best of their futures.
- Nantwich Mum To Swim Channel
- Just Giving Charity Page for Jenny Zwijnen
- International Self-Transcendence Marathon-Swim information
- Self-Transcendence Marathon Swim Rapperswil-Zurich
- Marathon Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Jenny Zwijnen English Channel swims
- 30th Sri Chinmoy Marathon Swim Lake Zürich