James Savage is a 14-year-old American pool and open water swimmer from Los Banos, California.
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- At the age of 9, he became the youngest individual to complete a round-trip Alcatraz Island swim in San Francisco Bay.
- He has swum from Alcatraz Island 16 times in his career.
- He has swum the length of the Golden Gate Bridge 6 times.
- 5/11/2019 - First individual to swim across San Luis Reservoir (7.3 miles) at the age of 12
- Completed Lake Tahoe Viking Swim (10.5 miles) at the age of 12 (Youngest individual)
- Completed Lake Tahoe Godfather Swim (12 miles) at the age of 13 (Youngest individual)
- Completed Lake Tahoe Fat Middle Swim (12 miles) at the age of 14, 6 days (Youngest Male)
- Completed Round Trip Angel Island (10 miles) at the age of 14 (Youngest Individual)
- Completed Around Coronado Solo (11.5 miles) at the age of 14 (Youngest Individual and Fastest Solo)
- Completed Lake Tahoe Length (21.3 miles) at the age of 14 (You gets Individual)
- Lake Tahoe Triple Crown completed at the age of 14
- He received an Honorary ESPY Award in July 2019.