(Redirected from Ivar Sisniega Campbell)
Ivar Sisniega Campbell (born 29 May 1958 in Wisconsin) is a Mexican modern pentathlete, politician, and businessman. His son, Pablo Sisniega, is a goalkeeper for Los Angeles FC.
- He was a competitive swimmer and college swimmer at Stanford University.
- He competed at the 1980, 1984 and 1988 Summer Olympic Games as a modern pentathlete.
- He participated in the Swim for Your Heart in Mexico City.
- He was formerly the head of Mexico's National Commission for Physical Culture and Sport (Comisión Nacional de Cultura Física y Deporte) as the Ministry of Sports under President Ernesto Zedillo from 1994 to 2000, where he created the National Youth Olympics, as well as Executive President of C.D. Guadalajara from 2002 to 2006.
- In 2015, he was briefly the interim President of the Pan American Sports Organization, following the death of former president Mario Vázquez Raña.