Isaiah Mojica is an American open water swimmer.
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- He crossed the 32.3 km Catalina Channel from Santa Catalina Island to the Southern California mainland in 19 hours 5 minutes on 1 October 2018.
- He crossed the 33.8 km English Channel from England to France in 12 hours 24 minutes on 14 July 2016.
- He participated in the La Jolla Cove 10-mile relay in September 2015.
- He completed the Alcatraz Challenge Aquathlon & Swim in August 2014.
- He was hit by a cookiecutter shark during a 42 km crossing attempt of the Molokai Channel in April 2019.