Ice swim calving
verb - Ice swim calving is when an ice swimmer swims along a glacier that is calving.
Ice calving, also known as glacier calving or iceberg calving, is the breaking off chunks of ice at the edge of a glacier. It is a form of ice ablation or ice disruption and is normally caused by the glacier expanding.
- What Is Open Water Swimming?
- Sirena De Hielo Does Ice Swim Calving
- International Winter Swimming Association Winter Swimming World Cup Facebook page
- International Winter Swimming Association Winter Swimming Instagram page
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Bárbara Hernández Huerta, La Sirena De Hielo