Hyde Park (Vermont) is a village in the town of Hyde Park, Lamoille County, Vermont, United States.The population was 415 at the 2000 census.
Hyde Park (London) is a park located in central London, created in 1730.
Open Water Swimming
Open water swimming occurs daily in the Serpentine, a 28-acre recreational lake in London's Hyde Park. Although it is common to refer to the entire body of water as the Serpentine, strictly the name refers only to the eastern half of the lake.
- An Unprecedented Occurrence In The Open Water
- Qualifications for the 10K Marathon Swim at the 2024 Paris Olympics
- Just Get On With It In The Cold Water
- Serpentine Swimming Club Honored by the International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame
- Marathon Swimmers Can Show Off The Beauty Of Southern California At The 2028 Los Angeles Olympics
- Cameron Bellamy Talks About His Extreme Adventures On WOWSA Live
- Hyde Park Swimmer