Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- He competed in the 7 km Possibly Annual Hawaiian Christmas Looong Distance Invitational Rough-H2O Swim in Honolulu, Hawaii in 2013.
- He has completed 6 crossings of the Maui Channel to date.
- He completed a 16 km crossing of the Maui Channel from the island of Lanai to the island of Maui in Hawaii on 18 May 2019 in 5 hours 22 minutes in a 6-man tandem swim with Bill Goding, Ryan Leong, Stefan Reinke, Quinn Riordan and Marcus Guttman.
- Hawaiian Channel Swimming, A View By Dr. Steven Minaglia
- Kings And Queens Of The Hawaiian Island Channels
- Swim Alternatives To Cross Kealaikahiki Channel and Alalakeiki Channel In Hawaii
- Doubly Tough, Doubly Rough, Doubly Fun
- Double The Distance, Twice As Nice
- Hawaiian Christmas Looong Distance Swim, The Double Roughwater
- Possibly Annual Hawaiian Christmas Looong Distance Invitational Rough-H2O Swim
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Bill Goding Does His 20th Maui Channel Crossing
- Open Water Swimming