How to add a photo
The process to add a photograph to Openwaterpedia is as follows:
1. Type in "special:upload" in the Search box in the upper right corner of Openwaterpedia.
2. Click on Go.
3. The page "Upload file" will appear.
4. Click on "Choose File".
5. Select on the photo that you wish to upload.
6. After the photo file is uploaded, click on "Upload file" at the bottom of the page.
7. Copy and paste the file name that is on the top of the page (e.g., File:Christian reichert.jpg).
8. Paste this file name (e.g., File:Christian reichert.jpg) on the page that you wish to add your photo in the following manner: [[File:Christian reichert.jpg|300px|thumb|right|Christian Reichert]]
9. You can add this Wikimedia code (e.g., [[File:Christian reichert.jpg|300px|thumb|right|Christian Reichert]] to the top of the Openwaterpedia entry.