noun - A headwind is a wind blowing from directly in front, opposing forward motion. A headwind blows against the direction of travel.
The swimmers were swimming against a headwind during the second half of the race.
- Triple Corona Illas Atlánticas Culminates in Galicia, Spain
- Jacques Tuset, The World's Greatest Escape Artist
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Olympic 10K Marathon Swim round-up
- Marathon Swimming
- Olympic 10K Marathon Swim
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- I Got Stung
- World Marathon Swimming Association