Open Water Swimming Highlights
- He participated in the 2017 Polish Championships in Winter Swimming.
- He participated in the 94 km Irish Sea Swim from Holyhead, Wales to Dublin, Ireland that benefitted the Gavin Glynn Foundation in 38 hours 52 minutes between 10:26 pm on 17 September 2019 and 1:20 pm on 19 September 2019. The team consisted of Captain Ger Kennedy, Vice Captain Anna Mc Carthy, Dee Newell, Ger Devin, Richard Dunne and Garrett McDermott with Pádraig Mallon and Nicky Donnelly serving as escort pilots and Milo Mc Court serving as a crew member with observer Ian Conroy on the Irish Sea Relay swim.
- 2019 Lough Gill Hospice Swim 10k – 1st Skin swimmer.
- He completed the 45.9 km 20 Bridges Swim around Manhattan Island in New York.
- He completed the 10 km 2018 Golden Gate to Alcatraz to Bay Bridge.
- He completed the 33.5 km crossing of the English Channel from England to France in 16 hours 40 minutes.
- He completed the 20 km Greystones Harbour to Wicklow Harbour swim.
- He completed the 10 km Sandycove Island to Speckle Door and Back swim.
- He was the 2018 Sandycove Champion of Champion Swims.
- He completed the 2017 Lough Dan 10k.
- He completed a 1 km Ice Kilometer in Poland in 0°C water.
- He participated in a 2016 English Channel 4-person relay in 10 hours 55 minutes.