Gandy Beach is a beach in Tampa Bay that runs along the south side of the Gandy Bridge between Tampa and Pinellas County. It is called the Redneck Riviera because of its well-earned reputation for parties and is also referred to as Earnhardt Beach by local residents.
noun - Redneck Riviera also refers to the coastline of 95 miles along Florida's Highway 98 located on the Emerald Coast in the the Florida Panhandle.
Open Water Swimming
The annual Tampa Bay Frogman Swim, a charity 5 km open water swim that helps raise funds for severely injured active duty Navy SEALs, starts at Gandy Beach.
Tampa Bay Frogman Swim
- A Family Affair At The Tampa Bay Frogman Swim
- Insider's Guide To Tampa Bay Beaches
- Tampa Bay Frogman Swim
- Life Is About Extremes
- Tampa Bay Frogman Swim Raises Awareness
- SMEAC Safety In Tampa Bay Frogman Swim
- Tampa Bay Frogman Swim Set For January
- Tampa Bay Frogman Grows In Extremes
- Frog Grog Pilsner Honors Terry Tomalin
- World Open Water Swimming Association