Force Blue Team
FORCE BLUE is a program based on the dynamics that mirror those of a traditional military training program. FORCE BLUE was founded and is managed by Jim Ritterhoff and Rudy Reyes that give former combat divers and Special Operations veterans a chance to learn about and explore coral reefs, one of the most critically endangered ecosystems on the planet, and to adapt their training and teamwork to aid in its protection.
For the world’s coral reefs, FORCE BLUE serves as both a teaching tool and a recruitment vehicle – a highly visible way to raise public awareness and enlist a new generation of dedicated, determined advocates.
- Kelp Is On The Way with Force Blue
- Force Blue Team
- 100 Yards Of Hope To Save Coral Reef
- Giving Warriors Cause In The Ocean
- Having A Mission, Preserving The Coral Reefs
- Helping Force Blue
- Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Heroes And Heroines In The World's Oceans
- Restoring The Planet. Restoring Veterans' Lives
- Rudy Reyes, From Combat Diver To Marine Environmentalist