Fastnet Swim is an organization and governing body that helps organize, plan, observe, and ratify marathon swims around Fastnet Rock in Ireland, a 21 km open water swim that starts at Fastnet Rock and finishes at Baltimore pier in Ireland. It is 21 kilometers of some of the most beautiful wild water that Ireland has to offer. They also organize and assist in other open water swimming adventures in the West Cork Region of Ireland.
- Steve Redmond, world's first Oceans Seven swimmer
- Steve Black, Strait of Gibraltar swimmer
- Noel Browne, Strait of Gibraltar swimmer
- Nathan Timmins, English Channel swimmer
- Kieran Collins, escort pilot
- Donal O'Donovan, escort pilot