Faros Challenge is a non-competitive event - Solo/Relay swim across the Stari Grad Bay at Hvar Island which is one of the ten world’s best vacation islands and the most beautiful islands for open water swimming. Amateur swimmers participate in this marathon swim along the same route of the unique Faros Maratón - one of the world's most prestigious open water swimming events which is a member of the International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame, part of the World Swimming Majors and one of the World's Top 100 Open Water Swims.
It is part of the Croatia Open Water Swim Cruise.
Period 1st June - 30th September
Category Solo, Relay
All swimmers must have written confirmation of being medically fit to compete, signed by a sports physician.
Director Janez Maroevic
Email email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Faros Challenge
- Faros Challenge website
- Faros Challenge Facebook page
- Janez Maroevic Facebook profile
- Faros Maratón Swim website
- Faros Maratón Swim Facebook page
- Croatian Long Distance Swimming Federation website
- Croatian Long Distance Swimming Federation Facebook page
- Beautiful Islands For Open Water Swimming
- Hvar on the New York Times ‘Must See’ List in 2013
- Croatia Open Water Swim Cruise
- Lexie Kelly To Coach On Croatia Swim Cruise
- Cruise In Croatia, Freestyling In Faros
- World Open Water Swimming Association