Estefania Gomez Counahan
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- On 25 August 2018, she finished 10th in the 45.9 km 20 Bridges Manhattan Island Swim around Manhattan Island in New York in 9 hours 26 minutes 6 seconds at the age of 48.
- On 21 August 2019, she completed a 33.5 km crossing of the English Channel from England to France in 13 hours 34 minutes.
- On 3 September 2021, she completed a tandem swim with Abby Ortega across the 32.3 km Catalina Channel from Santa Catalina Island to the Southern California mainland in 12 hours 30 minutes 52 seconds to achieve the Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming. They were supported by Arturo Villafuerte, José Olvera, and Esteban Riva Palacio with observers Roxanne and Robin Hipolito, and Joel Virgel.
- Crossings Continue In The Catalina Channel
- Open Water Swimming
- Catalina Channel Swimming Federation
- Cargo Clogs Catalina Creating Chaos - But Catalina Channel Crossings Continue
- Steffie Gomez Becomes A Triple Crowner
- New York Open Water 20 Bridges Results
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Marathon Swimming
- They Came, They Swam, They Finished...Around Manhattan