Erica Flickinger is an American open water swimmer from Phoenixville, Pennsylvania.
Open Water Swimming Career
- She competed in 8 Bridges Hudson River Swim, 18.3-mile Stage 1 in New York.
- On 9 June 2019, she started Stage 2 of the 193 km 8 Bridges Hudson River Swim along the Hudson River in New York with the 31.8 km stage swim from the Kingston Rhinecliff Bridge to the Mid-Hudson Bridge.
- How Great To Swim All Eight; How Fun To Do Just One
- Paige Christie Overcomes Conditions And Takes 8 Bridges Lead
- 8 Bridges Hudson River Swim
- List Of Marathon Swims Around The World
- Venturing Into The Unknown
- Marathon Swimming
- Short List of Long Marathon Swims
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- What Is A Marathon Swim?
- Do Marathon Runs Compare To Marathon Swims?
- Longest Marathon Swims In The World
- What is The Defined Distance Of A Marathon Swim?
- How Many Channel Swimmers Are There In The World?
- 7 Uber Days Between 8 Long Bridges
- What Is The Hardest Week Of Swimming In The World?
- Cheryl Reinke Wins 8 Bridges Stage 1
- Swimmers Take Stage 2 On The Hudson
- Chad Schneider Wins Stage 1 Of 8 Bridges Down The Hudson