Open Water Swimming Career
- He has previously done a number of 10 km and 10 mile swims including in Lake George, the Potomac River Swim and the Lake Memphemagog 10 Mile.
- On 23 August 2014, he completed a 10 km swim in Lake George in New York in 3 hours 26 minutes 12 seconds at the age of 53.
- On 29 August 2015, he completed a 10 km swim in Lake George in New York in 3 hours 36 minutes 28 seconds.
- On 30 July 2016, he completed the 10-mile Kingdom Swim in Lake Memphremagog in Vermont in 5 hours 34 minutes 25 seconds at the age of 55.
- On 27 August 2016, he completed a 10 km swim in Lake George in New York in 3 hours 13 minutes 48 seconds.
- On 20 June 2017, he completed a 31.9 km swim in 8 Bridges Hudson River Swim in New York in 8 hours 34 minutes 9 seconds.
- On 20 August 2017, he completed the 28.5-mile (45.8 km) 20 Bridges swim around Manhattan Island in New York City in 7 hours 31 minutes 27 seconds at the age of 56.
- On 18 July 2018, he participated in the 40.2 km In Search of Memphre cross-border swim from Vermont, USA to Quebec, Canada.
- He participated in the Memphremagog Winter Swim Festival in Lake Memphremagog, Vermont on 23-25 February 2018.
- In March 2019, he was hit by a cookiecutter shark during a 42 km crossing of the Molokai Channel.
- On 26-29 April 2022, he competed in the SCAR Swim, a 4-day stage swim in Arizona.
- Swimming In Intrepid Water: Eric Schall’s Marathon Swim Story
- Taking KAATSU To The Extreme - WOWSA
- Taking KAATSU To The Extreme - KAATSU blog
- Lake Monster Gives Water Temps Across USA
- Michael Rice to Defend His SCAR Title Against Some Fast, Fast People in Arizona
- S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge
- Open Water Swimming
- Around And Around They Go In Atlantic City
- Eric Schall Marathon Swimmers Federation bio
- Marathon Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- 12 For 12 - Including Christian Ayala - Under 20 Bridges
- September 8th 20 Bridges Manhattan Island Swim
- The Search Continues And Grows
- Cross-border Cruising For Cryptozoological Creatures
- Sharessa Gutierrez, Vera Rivard Survive Memphre
- Adherbal de Oliveira Hit By Cookiecutter Shark In Molokai Channel
- Florin Tomos, Matt Buckman On Crossing the Molokai Channel