Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- He helps organize the Dublin City Liffey Swim, the Lough Dan Races, and the Dún Laoghaire Harbour Race in Ireland.
- He has served as an observer for the Irish Long Distance Swimming Association.
- On 18 July 2002, He completed a crossing of the English Channel in 17 hours 47 minutes.
- In 2004, he completed a 66 km circumnavigation of Jersey (Round Jersey) in 11 hours 6 minutes 50 seconds.
- On 19 July 2006, He completed a second crossing of the English Channel from England to France in 19 hours 9 minutes at the age of 37.
Lough Dan Races