noun - The EneyBuoy is a patented swimming device created by Eney Jones, especially suitable for training for open water swims. The EneyBuoy is a blow molded plastic buoy comfortable with ability to adjust the buoyancy, excellent for open water swimming training.
U.S. Patent 4,929,205
It is an adjustable buoyancy structure to be held between the legs of a practicing swimmer in order to assist in developing arm muscles while swimming. The drag is also beneficial to swimmers practicing the butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke and freestyle swimming stroke and functions to substantially immobilize the legs of a swimmer against movement relative to each other.
- Eney Jones Pulling For Others
- It's 80-20 Time...When Legs Drop In Open Water
- Eney Jones Official Website
- U.S. Masters Swimming bio
- Open Water Swimming
- Eney Jones Mermaid Dinner
- Self-serve Station At USMS Championships In Las Vegas
- The Legend Of The Mountain Mermaids Is Reality
- Dan Projansky, 100 Times Or More Butterfly