Ellen Taylor is a British ice swimmer and wild swimmer who was nominated for the 2018 Wild Swimmer of the Year by the The Wild Swimming Brothers. On 21st August 2019, she became the first woman alongside mother Sarah Taylor to swim across the Saltstraumen maelstrom.
- In January 2019, she competed in the 1 km race at the IISA Championships in Doncaster, UK, in 5.5 degree water.
- In February 2019, she completed her first ice kilometre at Lake Constance, Germany.
- In August 2018, Ellen completed the 11.2km BLDSA Ullswater.
- In August 2019, Ellen completed the 17km BLDSA Windermere.
- Wild Swimmers of the Year List Coming Soon
- Wild Swimmers of the Year, 2021
- Wild Swimmers of the Year, 2020
- Wild Swimmers of the Year, 2018
- Wild Swimmers of the Year, 2017
- Wild Swimmer of the Year 2018
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Wonderful Wild Swimmers Of The Year
- Ellen Taylor Swims Across World's Strongest Maelstrom
- Wormegay Women The First To Swim World's Strongest Whirlpool