noun - Tribord Snorkeling Surface Mask Easybreath® Adult Scuba Dry Diving Glasses L/XL is a snorkeling mask for surface snorkeling that enables user to see and breathe underwater similar to dryland. It is also used in open bodies of water of extremely high salinity.
- wide field of vision: 180° field of vision and shatterproof polycarbonate window for added safety.
- easy breathing: full mask for natural breathing through the nose and/or mouth.
- anti-fogging: breath ventilation concept prevents fogging that works best in waters over 18°C
- impermeability / seal: Dry Top snorkel system stops water entering through the top of the snorkel.
- water drainage: surge valve at the bottom of the mask to drain water when the head is raised.