Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
Open Water Swimming
The 2018 Oceanman World Championship is held on Jumeirah Beach in Dubai with the following distances on 16 November 2018: 10.5 km Oceanman World Championship, 10.5 km Oceanman Open, 5 km Half Oceanman World Championship, 5 km Half Oceanman Open, 1.5 km Oceanman Sprint.
- Oceanman Lago d'Orta
- Oceanman Palamós
- Oceanman Benidorm
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Georgia Amison Heads To The Oceanman And Beyond
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- 2016 Oceanman International Open Water Circuit
- Jose Luis Larrosa' Swims Around The Open Water World
- Oceanman Culminates Its World Championships In Dubai