Doug Robinson is a 46-year-old open water swimmer from Wanaka, New Zealand.
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- He finished 5th overall in the 2016 Pacific Open Water Challenge (10 km + 5 km races) in the Samoa Swim Series.
- He finished 2nd in the Ice Kilometer in 19:22.85 at the Aotearoa NZ Ice National Championships, a national ice swimming championship event held in New Zealand on 16 July 2022 at the age of 46.
- Ice Swimming In The Southern Hemisphere
- Susan Sherwen, Jim West Pulling Double Duty at 2022 Aotearoa NZ Ice National Championships
- 2022 Aotearoa NZ Ice National Championships
- International Ice Swimming Association bio
- Christina Harris Dominates Pacific Open Water Challenge
- Harris Pips The Clock In PowerAde 10KM Swim
- Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association