Diego Tricárico is the coach of top professional marathon swimmer Pilar Geijo. Diego Tricárico and Geijo work together, both on land and during arduous marathon swims. He coached her to a victory at the 2014 Maratón Hernandarias-Paraná in Argentina and to the 2010, 2011, 2014 and 2015 FINA Open Water Swimming Grand Prix professional marathon swimming world titles.
Relationship with Pilar Geijo
Geijo is the dominant ultra-marathon swimmer on the FINA Open Water Swimming Grand Prix circuit who is very skillfully supported by her coach Tricárico. "He knows me. He knows what I want and I need."
"I always want to give her the truth. She needs to know exactly what is happening during the race and on the water," Tricárico explained in response. He rarely sits down during her races and is always vigilant. He watches her rivals and the dynamic conditions out on the water. He frequently gives hand signals and writes succinct messages on a white board.
- Pilar Geijo's Acceptance Speech At WOWSA
- Husband And Wife Sharing Swimming Goals
- Finding True Love In The Open Water
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- Open Water Swimming
- 1 + 1 > 2 In The Open Water Swimming World
- A Husband's Everlasting Love
- Navigating With The First Couple Of Open Water Swimming
- Marathoning Matrimony - A Deeply Emotional Embrace
- Sunburned And Spent, Swimmers On The Mend
- Pilar Geijo And Diego Tricárico Work Wonders Together
- Happy Wife, Happy Open Water Life
- Pilar Geijo WIns Her Fifth Grand Prix Title